Key services include identification and assessment of business opportunities, investor’s
research and strategy development for companies seeking for international development as well as supporting business owners / investors to understand issues, challenges and opportunities in various
markets worldwide. Also handle senior level engagement and sourcing business partners and suppliers on behalf of clients, including undertaking PR functions and representing clients at meetings,
exhibitions and events.
Key Client Projects:
- Developed a Brazilian Market Analysis for a leading Beauty company (2400 beauty salons in 30 countries). Included identifying
strategies for developing presence in Brazil and initializing a partnership with the Brazilian market leader.
- Developed Brazil Telecommunication Market Analysis for an innovative telecoms company. Analyzed strategies and investment
opportunities to develop the service in Brazil and provided recommendations to develop the services for the FIFA World cup 2014
- Identified, qualified and pre-selected franchises that the company is willing to introduce and distribute in GCC countries for a
- Developed an opportunity pipe over $188 Million in financial engineering on the Brazilian market For a Financial Institution in
- Supported business development in France and in Europe for the largest Asian Fermentation Establishment: included product and
market analysis, Distributor screening, lead qualification and development of Action Plan.