International Business Developer
A highly effective and adaptable Business Development and PR Consultant with over 10 years of experience and a proven track record of providing
business consultancy and development advice. Specialises in leading business development projects and initiatives for SME clients in Europe and the USA, with particular expertise of supporting
clients to penetrate new markets as well as identifying and capitalizing on international business opportunities for companies seeking sustainable business growth. Demonstrates excellent senior level
stakeholder management experience with a proven ability to advise, engage and gain buy-in for projects and initiatives at board level and to facilitate introductions. Experience includes working in
France, Canada as well as various African and Middle Eastern countries.
- Identification and connecting of business opportunities across multiple sectors including consumer
Services, Agriculture, Entertainment and Energy.
- Proven ability to lead identification and engagement of senior level relationships with partners and
suppliers, including leading multinational corporates (such as Deloitte)
- Additionally accomplished in undertaking PR functions to develop relationships and enhance brand /
product visibility, including representing clients at meetings, exhibitions and events
- Skilled in conducting market research, including competitive target market analysis to develop
understanding or markets
Key Client Projects:
- Developed a Brazilian Market Analysis for a leading Beauty company (2400 beauty salons in 30 countries).
Included identifying strategies for developing presence in Brazil and initializing a partnership with the Brazilian market leader.
- Developed Brazil Telecommunication Market Analysis for an innovative telecoms company. Analyzed
strategies and investment opportunities to develop the service in Brazil and provided recommendations to develop the services for the FIFA World cup 2014
- Identified, qualified and pre-selected franchises that the company is willing to introduce and
distribute in GCC countries for a Qatari investor.
- Developed an opportunity pipe over $188 Million in financial engineering on the Brazilian market For a
Financial Institution in Turkey.
- Supported business development in France and in Europe for the largest Asian Fermentation Establishment:
included product and market analysis, Distributor screening, lead qualification and development of Action Plan.